Happy Friday friends! We made it! Over the past few weeks I have been focusing on my health and wellness. I have seen all my doctors, committed to a new exercise regimen, and revamped my diet. I am feeling more energized than ever and am motivated to make lifelong changes that will benefit my mind and body long term. I’ve been spending extra time with loved ones and am looking forward to Jenna’s visit to the west coast in just a few short weeks. In the meantime, I have a busy weekend ahead filled with coffee and dinner dates, a photo shoot, and a brunch with two of my best girl friends. And the icing on this proverbial cake? It is set to rain all weekend long – a treasured rarity in Southern California. I hope that your weekends are safe and filled with laughter and play. Keep reading to check out some of my favorite findings from around the web with this week’s edition of Friday Link Love.
1. As it turns out, positive thinking is only half the battle.
2. The cutest DIY succulent pots.
3. Holy handbags! Take a peek inside Kate Moss’ impressive closet and not so humble abode.
4. Is there anything lovelier than Karen Mordechai’s Sunday Suppers? Didn’t think so.
5. Blood Orange Tartlets. Enough said.
6. How adorable is this mimosa caddy? It’s the perfect party favor!
7. Beautiful imagery to showcase school lunches around the world. Brazil though.
8. Being a self-admitted design snob, I thoroughly enjoy these toothbrushes.
9. A how-to guide to building your own edible garden. Yes please.