To continue our “25 Random Things” series… here are a few fun facts about me that you might not already know! I hope you enjoy, and please share your 25 things in the comment section below.
1. I believe that sleep cures everything.
2. I willingly admit that I am 100% unable to multitask. True story.
3. I have a very large birthmark on my stomach that I call my cow spot!
4. Laughing is my favorite.
5. My eyes gradually change colors with the seasons. They are more hazel in the winter and brown in the summer.
6. If I am listening to music, 90% of the time it is Jazz.
7. I am addicted to uni (sea urchin).
8. I always have room for dessert.
9. My family nickname is Jenna Rae Bird…or bird, or birdie.
10. I feel most like myself when I am on a dance floor and was the captain of the dance team in high school.
11. I have a serious fear of public speaking. I would rather perform an interpretive dance than give a speech to a crowd of people.
12. My only sister, Brooke, is my soul mate. We just get each other.
13. My father is an amazing photographer/videographer and is super creative, so my entire childhood is documented with hilarious family videos and hundreds and hundreds of photos.
14. I am allergic to scallops.
15. I love whiskey and margaritas equally.
16. I took piano lessons for 7 years and (Nerd Alert!) played the flute in my high school band.
17. You can pretty much assume my life is in disarray when my nails aren’t painted.
18. I love my job and the people I work with.
19. I feel most relaxed by the ocean.
20. I inherited my entertaining instincts from my amazingly talented mother. Friends and family often call her “Martha” and I only hope to achieve her level of greatness one day.
21. I dream of owning a garden one day.
22. Even though I hate to admit it, I am super competitive.
23. Home Alone is my favorite movie and I watch it all year long.
24. I would love to learn how to sail one day.
25. I am terrible at drinking water.
Bonus Fact: I love Britney Spears.