Happy (almost) Halloween! If you’re looking for a way to keep those pumpkins around past Saturday night, try turning them into a succulent pumpkin vase. It’s super easy and looks adorable.
a knife and spoon
1. Begin by cutting a circle around the stem on the top of your pumpkin.
2. Remove the top and begin scooping out the innards with your spoon (save the seeds and toast them for a snack).
3. Once the pumpkin guts are fully removed, place saran wrap along the inside walls of the pumpkin.
4. Fill the inside of your pumpkin 3/4 to the top with cactus soil.
5. Decide where you want to place your succulents and plant them in the soil.