Bonjour (and Happy Friday)! I’m bound for Europe on a spontaneous getaway with my love. Knowing how badly I’ve been wanting to travel to the city of lights, Andrew turned to me on a whim and said, “Hey, I’m buying you a ticket and we’re going to Paris for the weekend.” Hashtag swoon. I hope you too have a bit of romance in the coming days. Until then, check out this week’s installment of Friday Link Love. Au revoir LA!
1) Fall sangria served out of a pumpkin? Genius.
2) My girl, Keltie Knight, dishes out 10 truths and they’re perfect.
3) Totally making this coconut oil popcorn and watching a scary movie this week.
4) 45 life lessons, written by a 90-year-old.
5) Chic ways to dress up your pumpkin.
6) Um, LOVE these DIY couples costumes! Especially the V-J day sailor and nurse Times Square kiss!
7) Ok, so it’s a kids’ Halloween party but swap the apple juice for pumpkin ale and you have the cutest casual Halloween picnic.
8) These unusual beaches have me looking up airfares.
9) Pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls. Yes! Pumpkin everything!